Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Collection

Okay, so I'm 37 years old, and have been buying vinyl since I was about 12 years old. I have never organized my collection and thought it would be a pretty cool project to document each piece of vinyl with a little anecdote for each one (if I can remember!)
I don't discriminate musically, I love passionately and hate passionately (you will not find Nickelback in my record collection).
I will pick records at random, I can't promise daily updates, but hopefully it will be done a regular basis.
If you see anything missing, or want additional information on anything, feel free to leave a comment!

Without further ado, put another dime in the jukebox baby......

1 comment:

  1. Really, we would have to have a long long talk if there was Nickelback in your collection. ;)

    ReplyDelete